Updated: Jun 23, 2021
The “For The People” (HR1) ACT is yet another flowery titled attempt (in the minds of many, to formalize their cheating methods, at worst, and in the very least) UnConstitutionally Federalize ALL Elections (Right currently reserved to/for the States) – it’s really (again, in the minds of the most vocal critics of the Bill) the “VOTER FRAUD ENSHRINEMENT” ACT. Shocking 2021-HR1 (just like tried to peddle in 2019) Bill would allow Democrats to 'steal elections forever' (according to leading critics/opponents) in part over-riding Article 2 U.S. Constitution and Decades of States’ Election protection Laws… [Below republished with/by permission. Originally Published W12CDRC Newsletter (Election Integrity Edition, v2021-3) – see: http://tinyurl.com/W12Newsletter2021-3] How to steal an Election Ed Bonderenka (WAAM Radio “Your American Heritage” Show (Sat’s 1p)) How to Steal an Election in Just a Few Easy Steps.
Many of these easy tips have been proven effective in just the last presidential election alone. Let’s examine (or re-examine if you please) how to steal an election.
· Register Voters Online SEC. 1001. REQUIRING AVAILABILITY OF INTERNET FOR VOTER REGISTRATION. Because the Internet is so secure. And we won’t need any of those racist voter ID requirements. “A State may not require an individual to provide any form of identification as a condition of obtaining an absentee ballot,”
· Prevent election officials cleaning voter rolls, removing dead people or those who have moved away, or make it difficult to do so. HR1 SEC. 1041 “Requiring Completion Of Cross-Checks Not Later Than 6 Months Prior To Election.” Among other restrictions. So, if you’re going to do a same day registration, there will be no ability to cross-check?
· Speaking of Same Day Registration HR1 SEC. 1031 ““(1) REGISTRATION. —Each State shall permit any eligible individual on the day of a Federal election and on any day when voting, including early voting, is permitted for a Federal election” Overwhelm the system. There is no way to validate the registration before allowing the ballot submission.
· One wonders why Same Day Registration is necessary with SEC. 1012. AUTOMATIC REGISTRATION OF ELIGIBLE INDIVIDUALS. “The term “automatic registration” means a system that registers an individual to vote in elections for Federal office in a State, if eligible, by electronically transferring the information necessary for registration from government agencies to election officials of the State so that, unless the individual affirmatively declines to be registered, the individual will be registered to vote in such elections.” Once again, what could go wrong? Well, what happens when a municipality allows voting by non-citizens in local elections and that “eligibility” gets transferred to federal voting?
· Encourage kids to get involved with registration What could go wrong? SEC. 1091. PILOT PROGRAM FOR PROVIDING VOTER REGISTRATION INFORMATION TO SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS PRIOR TO GRADUATION. SEC. 1094. Acceptance of voter registration applications from individuals under 18 years of age. “(1) IN GENERAL.—A State may not refuse to accept or process an individual’s application to register to vote in elections for Federal office on the grounds that the individual is under 18 years of age at the time the individual submits the application, so long as the individual is at least 16 years of age at such time.” Remember, these kids are still under the fresh impression of the Government Indoctrination System, the public schools and their leftist teaching staff. SEC. 1054. GRANTS TO STATES FOR ACTIVITIES TO ENCOURAGE INVOLVEMENT OF MINORS IN ELECTION ACTIVITIES. Why?
· Prevent or retard checking the veracity of voting registration SEC. 1201. VOTER CAGING AND OTHER QUESTIONABLE CHALLENGES PROHIBITED. From Wikipedia: Voter caging involves challenging the registration status of voters and calling into question the legality of allowing them to vote. Sometimes, it involves sending mail directly to the addresses of registered voters and compiling a list of addressees from which the mail is returned undelivered. If the mail is returned, it is seen as proof that the person does not live at the targeted address.
· Allow a place to drop off completed ballots SEC. 1907. REQUIRING STATES TO PROVIDE SECURED DROP BOXES FOR VOTED ABSENTEE BALLOTS IN ELECTIONS FOR FEDERAL OFFICE. This is the equivalent of ballot harvesting. Party workers can collect (and influence the marking of) ballots, collect them (edit them?) and then drop them off. Remember the fire-bombing of drop boxes, disenfranchising those who used them?
· Mask Voter Registration SEC. 1056. REQUIRING STATES TO ESTABLISH AND OPERATE VOTER PRIVACY PROGRAMS. Currently, I can go online and see all the registered voters in my neighborhood, past and present. I can also see people listed who I know no longer live there, including people no longer in my own household. This is supposedly being done to protect victims of sexual abuse, etc…
· Unlimited Mail In Voting
SEC. 1007. PERMITTING VOTER REGISTRATION APPLICATION FORM TO SERVE AS APPLICATION FOR ABSENTEE BALLOT. Because unlimited mail in voting worked so well last time. SEC. 1621. VOTING BY MAIL.
· Gives the federal government authority to administer elections: “Congress finds that it has broad authority to regulate the time, place, and manner of congressional elections under the Elections Clause of the Constitution, Article I, section 4.” “The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof; but the Congress may at any time by Law make or alter such Regulations, except as to the Places of chusing Senators.” It is true that the Constitution allows the Congress to regulate election methods for federal office other than the presidency. How confusing would it be that HR1 would affect voting in presidential election years, but that same election practice would be invalid for the selection of the top offices on the ticket, the POTUS and VPOTUS slots? So, the state legislature by the Constitution is the only authority for selecting the method of voting for the presidency. Are we going to have two different election processes and ballots for The Presidential Race and all the other offices?
Well, I’m sure I missed a few things. But this should be enough to motivate the electorate to rally against their senators approving this legislative overreach.
If you’d like more info, I suggest listening to this episode of Your American Heritage where I discuss the issue of vote theft with Patrick Colbeck who had been a witness and investigator in many of the cases regarding the 2020 theft. https://anchor.fm/your-american-heritage/episodes/Your-American-Heritage-3-13-2021-eshdql Or listen to Sean Todd of The Intersection: https://anchor.fm/sean-todd/episodes/The-Intersection-March-13-2021-esicrb There is also an excellent summary at The Epoch Times, https://www.theepochtimes.com/critics-say-hr1-election-overhaul-would-tip-the-scales-toward-democrats_2832046.html
[ Your American Heritage (YAH) Show Archives can be found at: http://tinyurl.com/YAHArchives Ed Bonderenka speaks with Patrick Colbeck about Election Theft and HR1, the Democrat attempt to override state election law and implement/enforce measures to promote fraud (Audio (3/13/21)): https://anchor.fm/your-american-heritage/episodes/Your-American-Heritage-3-13-2021-eshdql ] [posted: Joseph M Lenard 12cdrc.org Webmaster]